Sunday, August 21, 2005  

A new coat of paint.

After a fruitless search around Carlisle for a new suit we cast our net a little wider. We combined a trip to take the taxdodger his birthday present (happy birthday taxdodger) with a trip to Cheshire Oaks. This place is a haven of capitalist indulgence, but it’s also a good place to get clothes. I got a nice brown suit. In my married life I have had three suits, and that includes the one I got married in, so buying one isn’t a common occurrence. I always think that people who wear a suit everyday, and consequently buy a lot of them, are in some kind of secret club. I had to stifle a laugh because it reminded me so much of Ken and Kenneth from the Fast show.

I also saw a cloud that looked just like France.

| posted by Simon | 11:58 pm | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia