Sunday, November 28, 2004  

Does the body rule the mind, or does the mind rule the body ?

I took my exams on Monday and Tuesday, by the time I had traveled home from Carlisle I was shivering uncontrollably, my joints were aching and I had a mouth full of ulcers. A trip to the doctors on Wednesday morning confirmed that I have a kidney infection. He’s ace my doctor, I told him what was wrong, well actually Tracy told him because I could barley talk, he then prodded my kidneys and waited to see my reaction. My reaction was a startled and rather muffled scream, which seemed to make him happy. I’m now four days into a two-week antibiotic course. No booze !

So, was I a little under the weather, and the stress of the exams tipped me over ? Or was it inevitable ?

I have a job interview next week, I need to do some research. Does anyone know the main points of Visio ? I’ve seen it being used, but I didn’t get an opportunity to have a go.

| posted by Simon | 12:17 am | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia