Sunday, October 10, 2004  

I am a one in ten…

I no longer work for a multi-national chemical manufacturer !

I’m going to do something completely different, something that doesn’t involve getting up at five in the morning, or staying up all night. Something that gives me more of a sense of achievement, fuck it… something that pays more. I am one week into a re-training course. It should be an interesting next few months.

I was made redundant along with ten others, the ones that are left are expected to do the work of all those axed, as well as their own. Not bad I suppose in an organisation of hundreds, except, before the downsizing axe was unsheathed there was only 37 on the whole site. I feel sorry for the survivors.

I wonder what the future has in store for me.

| posted by Simon | 1:19 am | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia