Sunday, March 14, 2004  


What a beautiful day.

I didn’t think I would read words like humbled, crushed and humiliated when reading a match report. But City managed to surprise me again. 4:1 was an impressive scoreline, and probably ensured the championship will leave the north west.

During this time England were in the process of bowling out the West Indies for 47 runs, their worst defeat at Sabina park. I then watched England get the 20 runs they needed to win the first test.

I was then treated to one of the most magnificent Sunday dinners ever. It was exceptional and now I know why snakes sleep for a month after a meal.

I thought today couldn’t get much better, then Tracy just mentioned pudding. I’m going to sleep for a week.

| posted by Simon | 9:25 pm | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia