Saturday, October 11, 2003  


Thought provoking stuff.

I read an amazing post yesterday (if you read it you'll know which one I'm talking about) When I finished reading I disconnected and turned off my computer, and this is the first time I have been back on. I had some serious thinking to do, the post was extremely open and candid it made me question why I'm doing this. I've been thinking about it for nearly twenty four hours now and I've come to the conclusion that I will never open myself up like that, never share my innermost secrets and fears, never really show you the real me. The reason is simple; I do this thing for different reasons than other people. I do have secrets, fears, things that stress me out and all manner of issues, the difference is I have never felt comfortable sharing them with anyone else other than Tracy, and to do so would make me feel guilty, like I was hiding something from her, like I had found a new confident. In fact I would feel like I had cheated on her. Some bloggers do the catharsis thing very well, I can't, so I'll stick to what I feel comfortable with and let other do what they are comfortable with. It was an amazing post though.

| posted by Simon | 11:27 pm | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia