Monday, April 11, 2011  

New songs and blue songs #6

The 30 day song challenge.

Day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere – Bob Marley - Three little birds.

Jamaica, Christmas 2008. Reggae was everywhere, the sun was shining and everything was Irie. This was the first holiday that I had an mp3 player and Marley featured on my playlist in a big way. The music and the feel of the songs goes so well with sitting in the sun. Jamaica is the friendliest place we have ever been, it was paradise. We watched the sun set at Rick's cafe. Every time I hear Bob Marley it takes me back, but this song in particular makes me feel warm and relaxed.

Rise up this mornin', smiled with the risin' sun.

| posted by Simon | 4:38 pm | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia