Thursday, April 07, 2011  

New songs and blue songs #2

The 30 day song challenge.

Day 02 - your least favourite song – James - Sit Down.

The question doesn't ask which song I hate, the list would be too long, it asks which is my least favourite, a far trickier question. If I were to make a list of my top 100 songs, I presume this question wants to know which is #100. With this in mind, my selection should still be a song I love.

A few years ago this would have been in my top ten, but I've heard it too many times and it's lost the shine. I could have picked a few in the same vein, but this one brings back fond memories too. The 90s, in the words of the now infamous tee shirt... top as fuck!

If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.

| posted by Simon | 11:55 am | 2 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia