Sunday, April 17, 2011  

New songs and blue songs #12

The 30 day song challenge.

Day 12 - a song from a band you hate - Arctic Monkeys - Dancing Shoes.

I don't know why I don't like them, they've done nothing wrong. They write catchy hooks, clever lyrics and seem pretty good live. As with most thing s first impressions counted, I decided quite quickly that they weren't for me. It could be that he sings with an accent, I can't put my finger on it. I just don't like them. Hate is maybe a strong word, I dislike them a lot. I do listen to music that I don't like, it's called radio. This group don't get that much airplay thankfully, but when they do it's either this one or Mardy bum, and that one does make me laugh, so dancing shoes is probably my pet hate at the moment. I suppose this song celebrates the diversity of music, they've done nothing wrong but I still don't like them.

Don't act like it's not happening.

| posted by Simon | 12:22 am | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia