Thursday, March 24, 2011  

You gotta swat them flies and chain up the dogs

I arrived home from college to be greeted by the mouth-watering smells of homemade ham and lentil soup, fresh bread and a ginger cake. There’s something primal and comforting about coming home to a warm house with hot food waiting. If god existed he would be in his heaven, and everything would be right with the world. Now I’m pleasantly full and the house smells great.

I’ve sold another copy of my book, that makes… two copies sold. Nine people have downloaded the free 15% but only two have gone on to buy the full thing. I have got a review though:

This is a brilliantly light hearted look into the ultimate holiday from hell. Adrian Mole meets Benidorm and captures the phrase "it’s funny because its true" at its best.

One step closer to being a travel writer.

| posted by Simon | 9:51 pm | 4 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia