Thursday, March 02, 2006  

Test drive.

I had a go in the new Focus ST, why ? Because I can.



I looks really nice, which is why I wanted a go, but I also thought it would be very fast. It has a 2.5 litre Volvo engine in with a big fuck off low pressure turbo strapped to it, it should catch pigeons. Somehow Ford has managed to make it boring, well most of it. The inside is very snug and the trim looks expensive, but that’s about it. 2nd gear is awesome; unfortunately the same can’t be said for gears 3, 4, 5 and 6. Ah well, it was only a joyride. The salesman’s face was a picture when I red-lined it, and he did make some squeaky remark about possible speed cameras as I nudged it up past 95. I like speed a little too much, but then I have no speeding tickets. Mind you, I’m never likely too, the garage didn’t ask my name or address before letting me behind the wheel. Fools !

| posted by Simon | 9:08 pm | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia