Thursday, May 12, 2005  

This square foot of sky will be mine til I die.

The news that Stuart Pearce has been given the job of managing City has been overshadowed by some yank buying MU plc. The media bias against City has really been pissing me off recently, we always seem to be on near the end of motd, in discussions about next years uefa cup all the talk is about Spurs and Middlesborough, and today’s poor coverage of a proper sport story has just tipped me over the edge. You see Pearce’s appointment coincided with the unveiling of a mosaic in honour of City’s greatest manager Joe Mercer, and if Psycho is half as good as Joe then we have some good times coming up. United, on the other hand, could be heading for trouble. Mind you, when the club you support drops the words “football club” from their title you know you are on a slippery slope. They could be heading for a rebranding…… Manchester Broncos Soccer Club ?

Anyone else having major fucking problems getting into “my eBay” ? It won’t let me in…bastard fucking bullock twatting cunt arse ! I’m a bit edgy tonight; it must have been that caravan.

| posted by Simon | 11:51 pm | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia