Saturday, January 08, 2005  

I know you're closed eye watching me

I’m thirty-nine this year, also this place hits the third anniversary of its inception. It has passed very quickly, maybe because I don’t post as often as I used to. The thing about not working is that very little happens on a daily basis. There are only so many rants I can have about the dole office. I really don’t want to spend this year unemployed, so I have to stay positive, and reading other people’s blogs keeps my spirits up. Maybe some inspiration will grip me this year, and I’ll manage to post a little more than I have recently.

I have created a little mini-site for the holiday snaps. Only have a look if you are really interested, the images are quite large, and if you have a dial-up connection they could take a while to load. Finally, after three years of shyness, there is a picture of me. Another reason not to look !

Hope you all had a fantastic new-year celebration.

I’m off to see what damage last nights wind did.

| posted by Simon | 12:48 pm | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia