Thursday, October 21, 2004  

The obligatory drunk post.

I’ve been “tasting” different drinks at my mate Nick’s, we had, in order:

1. Australian lager.
2. 10-year-old Brandy.
3. Tesco’s finest Armagnac
4. 17-year-old Calvados.
5. Swedish beer (from Ikea).
6. Swedish vodka (from Ikea).
7. 10-year-old Tawny port.

I’m fairly well oiled and in need of a good old rant.

I fuckin hate blue lights on the front of shitty little fucking cars, why do they have them ? Even worse than that, the ones that have blue lights under the fucking car ! The bastards.

Twatting parent and child spaces at the supermarket ! Why should they get special treatment ? They’ve got no spare cash, it costs a fucking fortune to bring up a kid, I’ve got disposable income, and I have to park three quarters of a fucking mile away. Then there’s the disabled spaces, I saw one bloke park in there, was he disabled ? Was he fuck, he ran in through the doors to avoid the fucking rain.

The woman at the café brought Tracy a knife and fork. No problem there I hear you cry…. She had ordered soup !

Hello ! Three customer service. (heavy Indian accent).
Hello, I need to tell you that you’re sending my bill to the wrong address.
What’s your three phone number ?
I can’t remember.
Ok, what’s your post code?
CA blah blah blah blah blah.
CS ?
CA.
CS ?
C A.
Ok, I’ll put you through to the relevant department.
Hello ! Three contract. (heavy Indian accent).
Hello, I need to tell you that you’re sending my bill to the wrong address.
What’s your three phone number ?
I can’t remember.
Ok, what’s your post code?
CA blah blah blah blah blah.
CS ?
CA.
CS ?
Click Bzzzzzzz.

Fucking wank stained cunt-burgling shit munching arse mongers.

| posted by Simon | 12:49 am | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia