Tuesday, June 29, 2004  

Top as fuck !

Was the legend on the t-shirt, I was maybe early twenties and loved James. The t-shirt caused a bit of a flutter among the more conservative Mancunians. Tim Booth has a new album out, and I think it’s excellent, it deserves an obscene t-shirt of its own, although it would have to be pretty bad. I don’t think top as fuck would even raise an eyebrow nowadays.

I was ranting at the telly again the other night. Panorama were trying to find out why the Catholic church has told millions of its followers that condoms don’t work in the fight to prevent the spread of aids. What an utter bunch of mindless fuckwits the church are. If I had one wish, it would be to rid the world of these obscene holier than thou fuckers. One poor woman had been told to let her husband (who was HIV positive) sleep with her, without using a condom. She is now waiting to find out if she has the disease. Her husband has broken two of their commandments in adultery, and if his wife has aids, murder. But that’s ok, he is excused because he didn’t wear a condom, and we all know they are the work of the devil. Yeah, because they stop the spread of more fucking Catholics. Add the pope to the list of world leaders to be dragged through the international criminal court, I want to see him justify his stance to people who aren’t afraid of going to hell because they know it doesn’t fucking exist.

My current OU tma is doing my head in, anyone know how to work out how many quantum states a hydrogen like Boron ion has ? No, thought not. Ah well, maybe if I read it another forty times I may grasp it. I can feel an extension coming on.

Taxdodger had some fish in a little tank. They all dropped dead, and no they’re not pining for the Fjords, they’re dead. Anyway, he came to visit with Ms taxdodger last week and brought the now empty tank with him. We are going to have a go at keeping a couple of Goldfish. Tracy wants to call them Fishy and Dishy (as in – yow shall have a fishy on a little dishy, yow shall have a fishy when the buat comes in). I’m not so sure I like these names. What do you think they should be called ?

Time for a little vitamin V.

| posted by Simon | 11:02 pm | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia