Monday, March 15, 2004  


…. the stream of warm impermanence …

Right, as you can see I’ve changed the text to 12 point. I changed it because I was having problems reading the bigger posts. I know others were too. That’s the extent of the changes. I intend this site to be read in IE5+ at a resolution of 1024 by 768. If you can’t or won’t view it this way then I apologise, because you’re not seeing it as it was intended to be seen. Right or wrong, the vast majority of puters in the world use internet explorer, I hate netscape with a passion and I can’t comment on mozilla or opera, or the others that I don’t know. I also sympathise with anyone who hates gray, but that’s how it’s going to stay for a while, although I have kept a copy of the old template just in case.

Hope you all keep coming !

I went for a walk a few days ago, to try and ease my back. The Doc’ said it would work, I suppose it did a little. I took my camera with me; here are a few of the pics I took:

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.

| posted by Simon | 11:03 am | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia