Thursday, December 04, 2003  


A winter hinterland !

Deck the halls with boughs of despots.

Ali Akbar Rafsanjani fa la la la la - la la la la
Saddam Hussein and Ferdinand Marcos fa la la la la - la la la la
General Suharto, Joseph Stalin, fa la la - la la la - la la la
Amin, Pot and Papa Doc fa la la la la - la la la la.



The 12 WMDs of Christmas.

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
A cartridge with a spare three.

      ~

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Twelve armies coming,
eleven snipers sniping,
ten palaces keeping,
nine Kurds a gassin'
eight buckets of sarin,
seven generals grinnin'
six inspectors stayin'
five mouldy things,
four flaming gourds
three hench men,
two cloven hooves and
a cartridge with a spare three.

| posted by Simon | 2:32 pm | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia