Wednesday, November 19, 2003  


Fuckin' morons and other stuff.

On top of the fact that I didn't get away from work as early as I wanted, I had to put up with morons. The fridge at work was turned off yesterday in order to defrost it; the thought-shy fuckers still put their food in it, as if it would magically keep their stuff nice and chilled.

This just in from pogo:

Weetabix sold to an American venture capital firm. Bastards, I must have eaten a million of those little fuckers since I was a kid. Looks like it's toast for me from now on.

The Smirnov blue is very nice, especially with fresh orange juice.

Get on kazaa and download some Erin McKeown, start with "born to hum" and then get anything else you can find, she's ace.

| posted by Simon | 8:06 pm | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia