Sunday, July 06, 2003  


Bollocks !

Judging by this image you may be led to believe that I have the tiniest clue about what I'm doing. Nothing of the fucking sort ! I'm trying to build a pc from scratch on my own, I have tech back up from Tracy's brother Maff, and the tax dodger. Unfortunately they both seem to have left the planet. It has been running, for a short time, then I reset the drive info in the bios and it's none too happy any more, it keeps trying to run scan disc and then switches itself off, piece of shit ! It looks like I'll have to wait until my free tech support sobers up from last night.

Back to Lara I suppose, we are in the Paris ghetto. I'll do a full review when I've seen most of it, for now though here's a brief one.

The controls aren't as easy as they were on the previous games, it's very dark and to be honest I think they have dumbed it down too much, too many hints and clues for my liking, making it far too easy to progress through. I like the new stealth moves, handy if you're running low on ammo, the graphics are good but not X-Box standard. The music makes the atmosphere more than the game; I think I prefer it the other way round, a la TR1. For now I'll give it 6/10 but this could improve if the game gets a lot harder.

| posted by Simon | 1:34 pm | 0 comments
information
links
writing
a good book
tres bon
visitors
mogo
my sites
nostalgia